Your satisfaction with our products is our number-one goal. If after receiving your item you determine that it was not what you expected, simply contact us within 5 days of purchase/delivery for a Return Authorization (RA) number and return instructions. Once we receive the returned item, we will verify the item’s condition and issue either a refund or store credit. In order to qualify for a refund or store credit, the item must be returned in the original packaging, and in like-new, resalable condition. Shipping charges are not refundable. Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs and can use any shipping method they choose. The following items cannot be returned for a refund:
• Partially used vinyl rolls & application tape.
• All products over 10 days old.
• All software and clip art products.
• All special order (drop shipped) items.
• All custom cut vinyl rolls less than 15″ in width.
• All by the foot vinyl products less than 15 feet in length.
• All used or opened vinyl cutter parts and accessories including blades, cutter protection strips, cutting mats, blade holders, etc.
Store Credits and Restock Fees for returned supply orders (vinyl, rhinestones, tape, etc.)
By default, we will issue a Credit Memo for store credit for all supply returns. The Credit Memo can then be applied against a future order. If you would prefer a refund, a restock fee of 15% will be deducted. Supplies include heat transfer vinyl, sign vinyl, transfer paper, tape, accessories, etc.
Vinyl Film, Application Tape and Transfer Paper Returns:
Unopened and unused transfer papers, application tapes and 15″ & 24″ wide vinyl rolls can be returned for a refund less shipping and the minimum 15% restock fee within 5 days of purchase/delivery. Special order items which require drop shipping from the vendor are not returnable. No vinyl, tape or transfer paper returns will be accepted after 5 days of purchase. In the case that we make an order entry or packing error, replacement products will be sent free of charge and USPS return shipping labels will be emailed to the customer at no charge. Customers are responsible for giving the labeled return package to their USPS driver or dropping it off at a USPS Service Center within 10 days. If the return package is not received by WiredEyes Crafting. within 10 days, we will assume that the customer decided to keep the item and they will be charged/billed accordingly.
- How fast do you ship orders?
Orders placed before 2:30 PM Eastern generally ship the same day for in-stock orders using USPS. The cutoff time is Mon -Fri at 2:30 pm Eastern time . We are closed on Holidays. Occasionally there may be situations when we will not be able to meet the daily deadline. If this situation occurs, we will send you an email. Our order cutoff time does not include orders placed on the weekends or special order items that must be shipped directly from the manufacturer (drop shipped). We do not ship to 32065,32073,32068
- Priority Mail and First Class Mail: If there is an internal Postal Office delay due to an issue, order miss-place, wrong state re-routes packages and delays due to weather issues, unfortunately this is something we can’t control. Let us know If there is an issue, we will continue to monitor the order until final destination but most important, let us know the issue with full details so we can resolve it for you. We appreciate all your patience as well as your support. We love our partnership with you.
- Note display on USPS Website: Expected delivery day is an estimate delivery day based on the origin and destination of your package. Delivery on a specific day is not guaranteed
- We do have a Store Front and we offer local pick up for your convenience. You can either place the order online and add notes that you are coming for pick up. This way we will have your order ready when you come. You can also just come and purchase what you need.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Get In touch
Leave us a message